Celebrate the 4th of July holiday with my favorite healthier recipes perfect for an all-American spread! Everything from appetizers, mains, side dishes, desserts and festive cocktails!
There’s nothing more fun than a red, white and blue all-American spread when it comes to hosting the 4th of July weekend! I love using food to celebrate holidays and there are so many colorful (and delicious) options when it comes to choosing recipes for your gathering. Bright, vibrant berries and colorful veggies make the perfect addition to all the hot dogs and barbecue that is served up at a typical 4th of July party so surprise your family and friends with these fun dishes! Everything from appetizers and salads, to main dishes, desserts and, of course, fun cocktails!
FESTIVE RED, WHITE AND BLUE RECIPES
Celebrating the 4th of July means having fun with all those American colors! Bright, vibrant fruit and colorful veggies become the “star” of the dish (literally!) and these super cute star-shaped cookie cutters make it easy to really make your food festive! Your kids will definitely love doing this with you too!
- Red, White and Blueberry Fruit Salad: Delicious fruit salad packed juicy watermelon, crisp apples and delicious berries all tossed together in a honey-citrus dressing
- Mixed Berry French Toast Casserole: Warm and flavorful breakfast casserole with a delicious cream cheese drizzle that can easily be made the night before for the perfect morning breakfast
- Caprese Skewers with Blueberry Balsamic Glaze: The perfect festive appetizer that mixes classic caprese combo of tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella with the most delicious blueberry balsamic glaze
- Patriotic Berry Trifle: Delicious and festive dessert made with a combination of angel food cake, vanilla pudding, whipped cream and colorful berries!
- The Ultimate Patriotic Cheeseboard: Festive cheeseboard loaded with an assortment of cheeses, meats, fresh berries and a delicious strawberry bruschetta
4TH OF JULY BREAKFAST/BRUNCH RECIPES
- Sheet Pan Strawberry Pancakes: The BEST way to make delicious gluten-free pancakes all at once for a crowd that are ready in just 15 minutes!
- Sausage and Veggie Egg Casserole: The perfect low carb savory breakfast loaded with your favorite veggies, leafy greens, and delicious turkey sausage great for a crowd
- Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars: The most delicious cake-like breakfast bars loaded with gooey blueberries in every bite!
- Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl: Creamy, delicious and refreshing smoothie bowl made with a variety of fun toppings and fresh fruit that is so simple to make
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast Casserole: Warm and delicious breakfast casserole that is lighter in calories, high in protein and can easily be made the night before for the perfect morning breakfast!
CLASSIC MAIN DISHES
- Hawaiian Turkey Burgers: The most juicy burgers packed with tons of flavor, made with a healthy homemade teriyaki sauce and topped with fresh grilled pineapple
- Greek Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce: Super flavorful kabobs marinated with zesty lemon juice, garlic and fresh herbs and served with the most delicious homemade tzatziki dipping sauce!
- Chili Lime Grilled Chicken: Juicy and flavorful marinated chicken paired with fresh salsa and cauliflower rice for a complete meal
- Mango Sriracha Chicken Skewers: The perfect balance of sweet and spicy topped with a delicious mango salsa that is sure to be a hit with your crowd
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken: It’s not the 4th of July without some pulled chicken sandwiches! Made with the most delicious sticky, sweet homemade teriyaki sauce right in your crock pot.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos: Marinated chicken served with tangy coleslaw and avocado cremá that is simple, fresh and delicious!
DELICIOUS SIDES THAT GO WITH EVERYTHING
- Summer Pesto Pasta Salad: The easiest 10-minute pasta salad loaded with juicy tomatoes, corn, avocado, garlic, and lemon zest, all tossed together with warm pasta and delicious basil pesto!
- Marinated Summer Caprese Salad: Delicious salad loaded with juicy tomatoes and creamy balls of mozzarella cheese all marinated in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and fresh herbs!
- Tomato, Cucumber & Chickpea Salad: A delicious summer staple that is quick, healthy and the perfect side dish with grilled chicken, fish or steak!
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice: The perfect low carb side dish that is healthy, delicious and easily made in minutes with just a few simple ingredients!
- Summer Veggie Potato Salad: Delicious combo of warm potatoes, fresh corn, tomatoes and basil all tossed in a tasty dijon dressing
- Summer Zucchini & Tomato Gratin: Layers of delicious zucchini and tomatoes all topped with a cheesy, crunchy herb topping that is baked to perfection
FESTIVE COCKTAILS FOR A CROWD
- Fresh Watermelon Margaritas: Refreshing and delicious combo of fresh watermelon and lime juice, your favorite tequila, a little orange liqueur and lightly sweetened with a splash of honey!
- Sparkling Grapefruit Frosé: Nothing like a frozen cocktail to celebrate the holiday! Made with fresh grapefruit juice, your favorite rosé and a little natural sweetener like honey or agave nectar
- Spicy Grapefruit Palomas: The perfect summer cocktail made with fresh limes and grapefruit, your favorite tequila, sparkling water, and my sweet and spicy jalapeño honey syrup!
- Citrus Summer Sangria: Combination of all your favorite flavors in one refreshing cocktail with a delicious mixture of fresh pineapple, oranges and limes all topped off with sparkling water
- Classic Moscow Mule: You can never go wrong with a classic favorite to kick off 4th of July weekend!
LEAVE A COMMENT5 Comments