Raspberry-Lemon Yogurt Bread
Recipe adapted from Miranda Lambert
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup + 1 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fat-free lemon yogurt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp unsalted light butter, melted and slightly cooled
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 1-lb. loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Combine yogurt, eggs, butter, zest and vanilla in a second bowl. Toss raspberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar in a third bowl.
- Fold yogurt mixture into dry mixture; stir to combine completely. Gently fold in raspberries. Scrape batter evenly into loaf pan. Bake until top is golden and springs back when you gently touch it, about 60 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice • Calories: 239 • Fat: 6 g • Carbs: 40 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 5 g • WW Points+: 6 pts
LEAVE A COMMENT79 Comments