This EASY 20 minute One Pan Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken is the perfect weeknight meal that is healthy, loaded with flavor and perfect for your weekly meal prep!
It doesn’t get much better than one pan dishes during a busy work week and we are in LOVE with this pineapple teriyaki chicken recipe! During my pregnancy I CRAVED pineapple and not much as changed over here now that Emma has arrived. I’ve always loved everything about pineapple especially in the summer so this recipe is definitely a winner!
Sweet pineapple tossed in a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce with veggies and tender chicken. Doesn’t get much better than that! This whole meal only takes about 20 minutes to throw together and is cooked all in one pan making clean up a breeze!
I also love this recipe for my weekly meal prep which you may have already seen me prep on my Instagram stories. I was able to get about 4 good meals out of this so if you want more for the week or are meal prepping for two people then I would consider doubling this recipe. This stir fry tastes great over brown rice, but you could also use cauliflower rice or simply enjoy everything all on its own!
I always get so many questions about the meal prep containers I use and THESE ONES are my favorite! They’re 3-cup (BPA free) glass containers which are nice because they won’t warp or stain when you wash them and your food won’t get that yucky plastic taste after being stored in them. Also the tops come in several different colors which is always fun! I really need to get these pink ones next!
This recipe is also super versatile so feel free to add whatever veggies you like such as snap peas, asparagus, carrots, etc. Oh and since a lot of you have been asking for more shrimp recipes, this sauce would taste amazing tossed with shrimp too!
Hope you all enjoy this One Pan Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken as much as we did and remember to tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #eatyourselfskinnyrecipe if you end up making this and I’ll share your delicious photos! I LOVE seeing all your meals!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- Garnish (optional): green onions and sesame seeds
- ¼ cup lower sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper and pineapple, and cook an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, pineapple juice, sesame oil, honey and ginger. Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds, serve and enjoy!