Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing made healthier with Greek yogurt easily made in just 5 minutes with so much delicious flavor! Perfect for salads, dips for veggies, and more!
Anyone love ranch dressing as much as I do?? Well this recipe takes ranch to a whole new level, and is a lot healthier too! This avocado ranch dressing is super flavorful, tastes great with almost anything, and can easily be made right in your blender with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand. I’ve been substituting mayo with Greek yogurt for so many things, like this delicious chicken salad, and trust me, it just WORKS!
Drizzle this avocado ranch dressing on salads, serve with veggies (or fries!) as a dip, sub it for mayo in chicken and tuna salads, spread it on wraps or sandwiches, or you can even drizzle it on tacos or fajitas! SO many delicious options, you truly can’t go wrong. Also my husband is a HUGE ranch addict and this got his stamp of approval, so that says a lot!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Avocado – you’ll want one ripe avocado which is a great substitute for mayo used in typical ranch recipes!
- Greek yogurt – I love the tanginess of Greek yogurt, but you could use regular yogurt if that’s all you have on hand
- Garlic – fresh garlic tastes SO good in this recipe, but feel free to use one teaspoon of garlic powder in place of fresh garlic
- Lemon juice – this adds such a fresh taste and brightens up the whole dressing, don’t skip! It also helps keep the avocado from turning brown. You could also use lime juice in this for a slightly different flavor!
- Apple cider vinegar – just a teaspoon to help maintain that tangy flavor and to preserve the avocado even more
- Seasonings – a mixture of dried parsley, dried chives, dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder and salt/pepper. You could also use fresh herbs in this dressing instead of dried, just make sure to double the amount!
- Milk (or water) – I like to use milk (or even almond milk) to thin out the consistency of this dressing, but water works just as great too! Use less milk (or water) if you want a thicker dressing to use as dip for veggies
How to Make Avocado Ranch Dressing
This is seriously SO, so easy to make! Simply throw all your ingredients into the bowl of your food processor or high powered blender and MIX until nice and creamy. That’s it! Feel free to add a little more (or use a little less) milk until you achieve the consistency you’re looking for. You could also use water in place of milk, if you prefer. You’ll still get the same great taste!
How to Serve Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Dressing for salads
- Dip for veggies, wings or fries
- Drizzle on tacos or fajitas
- Spread for sandwiches or wraps
How Long Will This Dressing Last?
Because we’re using avocado in this dressing, you’ll want to use this up quickly. Unfortunately this will only last about 2 or 3 days in the fridge, so get creative with delicious ways to use this!
More Avocado Recipes You’ll Love
- Tuna Avocado Egg Salad
- Mango Avocado Smoothie
- Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto
- Spicy Tuna Avocado Wrap
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing made healthier with Greek yogurt easily made in just 5 minutes with so much delicious flavor! Perfect for salads and dips for veggies!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup milk (or water), depending on consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Add more milk (or water) 1 tablespoon at a time until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving and store in a sealed, airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 90.7 g
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.3 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
LEAVE A COMMENT1 Comment