- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 12-count muffin tin generously with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl with a spout, whisk together eggs, salsa, chopped spinach, green onions, cheese and seasonings until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup about 3/4ths of the way full and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until eggs are set and edges are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes, remove and enjoy!
*Egg muffins will last up to 5 days in a sealed airtight container in the fridge and can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1 egg muffin
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 210.8 mg
- Fat: 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.4 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 6.9 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.