This creamy and delicious Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower Dip makes the perfect healthy appetizer that is easy to make and full of so much flavor!
Man do I love a good dip and this one just speaks to me. It’s creamy, cheesy, and absolutely DELICIOUS. So yummy that I’d bet you wouldn’t know the majority of this dip is made up of cauliflower! That’s right I snuck an entire head of cauliflower into this recipe and I’m not sorry one bit.
This CHEESY roasted cauliflower dip is super easy to make and is definitely a crowdpleaser because…..CHEESE. Yes there are three different kinds of cheeses added to this along with tangy Greek yogurt, loads of garlic and red pepper flakes because who doesn’t love a little heat!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY CAULIFLOWER DIP:
- Roast your cauliflower. Roasting this really enhances the flavors of cauliflower transforming it from boring to absolutely delicious!
- Blend, blend, BLEND! Yup this recipe is super simple because you just throw everything into your food processor and let it work its magic. If you don’t have a food processor then a good blender would work just as well.
- Ready to bake. Pour the cauliflower mixture into a baking dish, top with more cheese (duh) and bake for about 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve. I like to top this dip with additional green onions and serve with baguette slices, crackers or veggies!
So easy right?? You can also prep this dip the night before a party or gathering and just pop it in the oven right before serving! This cauliflower dip is comfort food at its finest while still sneaking in those veggies. Feel free to use any cheese of your choice too, just make sure its one that is gooey and melty when baked 😉 If you don’t have a small baking dish then an 8-inch skillet would work just as great!
MORE DIPS YOU’LL LOVE:
Hope you all enjoy this CHEESY roasted cauliflower dip as much as we did and if you do decide to make this or any other Eat Yourself Skinny recipe, please make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see all the yummy things you’re eating!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup green onions
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange cauliflower on a prepared baking sheet lined with foil and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing cauliflower once halfway through.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and transfer to a food processor. Add garlic, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, white cheddar cheese and salt. Process mixture until smooth and creamy. Stir in green onions and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture into a small baking dish or 8-inch skillet and top with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Remove cauliflower dip from oven and top with additional green onions. Serve warm with baguette slices, crackers or veggies. Enjoy!