- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded apple (about 1 medium apple)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or apple pie spice)
- Pinch of nutmeg and salt
- Peanut butter or other nut butter
- Fresh cut apple (sprinkled with cinnamon!)
- Banana slices
- Nuts or seeds
- Cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- In a mason jar or bowl, combine oats, shredded apple, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, chia seeds, and spices, mixing well until all combined.
- Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle or drizzle on your favorite toppings and enjoy!
*Overnight oats will last in your fridge in a sealed, airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 6.3 g
- Sodium: 184.3 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.1 g
- Fiber: 7.6 g
- Protein: 7.2 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.