Feel free to throw in mini chocolate chips with these too or roll them in coconut! I of course had these bright ideas AFTER I had already made my grocery run so I didn’t have either on hand, but next time they will certainly be a must-try! I think they’ll also look more appealing, don’t ya think?In any case, I must admit it was tough for me not to eat the entire bowl in one sitting, let alone take the time to roll each into a ball! These are great to freeze too and take out each time you want a little treat. Serve these up for your girlfriends or take them to a party and I guarantee you nobody will know they’re healthy. Oh and how cute would these be on sticks?? Seriously the possibilities are endless and I urge you to try them soon! Chances are you already have all the ingredients on hand, so what’s an extra 10 minutes out of your day? Especially when these are only 1 WW point per ball!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats (use gluten-free if sensitive to gluten)
- 1 medium banana
- 4 Tbsp powdered peanut butter (I used PB2)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 packet Stevia
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until completely combined.
- Then using a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and roll into a ball. Place on cookie sheet or plate and continue until all balls are made.
- Refrigerate balls for at least an hour OR feel free to dive right in! Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 ball • Calories: 41 • Fat: 0.7 g • Carbs: 6.7 g • Fiber: 1.3 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 1 pt