Happy Labor Day weekend friends! Unfortunately I didn’t have much time to make a ton of recipes, BUT I wanted to share with you my favorite salad dressing of all time! Even better, right?
Not only is this a great dressing for salads, it’s also a fabulous dipping sauce for fresh fruit! I originally found this in my Skinny Bitch cookbook and have been making it ever since, it truly makes me excited for a salad (and that really doesn’t happen as often as I’d like unfortunately!) So I hope y’all enjoy this sweet and flavorful vinaigrette as much as I do!
Recipe adapted from Skinny Bitch Cookbook
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. organic Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the vinegar, agave nectar, lemon juice, and mustard in a blender and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a steady stream and continue blending until the mixture is creamy.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 1/2 Tbsp • Calories: 93 • Fat: 9 g • Carbs: 3.4 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Protein: 0 g • WW Points+: 3 pts