This dish was fun and super easy to make! I got this recipe from my friend Logan after I had tried it at a party of his and absolutely loved it. I just substituted healthier versions of the ingredients in order to lower the calorie and fat content and the dip turned out great! This recipe is around 120 calories per serving as opposed to a typical spinach and artichoke dish being around 250 calories!! I also served this dip with baked tostitos which are much better for you than regular tostito chips. I would suggest, however, if you are throwing a party to double this recipe as it only makes what you see in the picture and I can assure you, it will go fast!!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1 (8 ounce) package of fat-free cream cheese, softened or whipped
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated low fat Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated low fat Romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste (you don’t need much)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a small baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup • Calories: 120 • Fat: 4 g • Carbs: 3.8 g • Fiber: 4.6 g • Protein: 10.7 g • WW Points+: 2 pts