Remember when I told you I went to my friend’s bridal shower and had the most amazing (fat-free/low calorie) dessert EVER??
Kristen is one of my best friends and probably THE sweetest person you’ll ever meet! We grew up in the same town, but didn’t meet until college when we became sisters in our sorority. Ever since then we’ve stayed great friends, had sleepovers like we were in middle school and is great at kicking my booty in the gym! I was so happy to help celebrate her special day and let me just say, her mom is an incredible cook! I wish I had taken some pictures of the food, but she certainly went all out and had a Caribbean theme complete with jerk chicken, asparagus with a Dijon cream sauce, spicy brown rice (I could go on) and everything was super healthy! I just love parties where the food is health conscious, just means you can allow yourself to indulge that much more. And her desserts were no exception. Right before I was leaving she handed me a cup with the most fragrant scent coming out of it and I about died and went to Heaven.
One taste of this pudding and you get all the flavors of vanilla, coconut and rum all topped with a crumbled white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.
Hey if it’s that healthy, might as well splurge with a cookie, no?? I mean one serving is only 43 calories and 0 grams of fat! Plus is really does bring all the flavors together with an added crunch. You could also make a huge batch of this and serve it up as a dip with animal crackers or vanilla wafers (remind you of anything???) I swear ever since making Funfetti Cake Dip, I’m constantly thinking of ways to make a low-cal dessert dip and this one would be perfect!
Of course if you want to keep this dessert completely fat-free and only 1 WW point, just leave out the crumbled cookies altogether, but I promise you’re missing out! Hope y’all enjoy this as much as I did and I’m so glad Kristen had the best bridal shower ever. She sure deserves it!
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 small package sugar-free, fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- ½ tsp. rum extract
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup crushed pineapple packed in juice, not drained
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, crushed
- Whisk together milk and vanilla pudding mix in a bowl until smooth.
- Add coconut and rum extracts, lime juice and pineapple, stirring well. Fold in whipped topping and make sure mixture is smooth and a uniform color.
- Divide pudding mixture into 8 cups, cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes. Top with crushed cookie and enjoy!