These quick and easy Sheet Pan Strawberry Pancakes are the best way to make a bunch of pancakes all at once and are ready in just 15 minutes! Gluten free and perfect for a crowd!
So you all know how much I LOVE a good sheet pan meal so why not make them for breakfast?! You guys these sheet pan strawberry pancakes are SO easy to make and gives you 12 pancakes all at once. Best part is this only takes 15 minutes to throw together so it’s perfect for those busy (or lazy) mornings! I really love pancakes, but I hate that you can only make a few at a time so when you’re finally ready to eat, most of the pancakes end up cold. Baking them all in one sheet pan solves this problem and makes the perfect breakfast for a crowd that everyone can enjoy them warm!
This is a pretty basic pancake recipe using oat flour so feel free to add whatever fruit topping you’d like! I used strawberries for this, but blueberries would taste amazing (especially with some lemon zest!), bananas, peaches, chopped nuts or even throw in some chocolate chips! The possibilities are endless so have fun with it and make this to your liking.
Yes you can make your own oat flour!
And it really is SO easy. I honestly prefer oat flour over almond flour when baking gluten free because it just makes baked goods a lot fluffier than dense almond flour or coconut flour and I personally just prefer the taste overall. To make your own oat flour you simply take rolled oats (or instant oats) and blend them in your food processor or blender for about 60 seconds until they resemble a fine, powdery flour – that’s it! You can of course just buy your own oat flour at the store, but this method saves you money and the flour will last up to three months in your pantry.
The ratio for oat flour is one cup of oats = one cup of oat flour so it’s pretty easy to measure out.
Oh and the key to fluffy delicious pancakes?? Yes adding lemon juice to your milk. This is a neat little hack for easily making your own buttermilk which creates a much fluffier pancake! You could also use vinegar, but I just prefer using lemon juice for overall taste. Simply squeeze a lemon into your milk (1 tablespoon per cup of milk) and let it sit for about 5 minutes before mixing with the rest of the ingredients. Yes the milk will curdle and get clumpy, but that’s what you want! Instant buttermilk.
This is such a lazy way to make pancakes, but hey aren’t weekends meant to be lazy?! I mean if I don’t have to stand over a hot stove all morning flipping pancakes then this is a total win for me. This recipe would be great for brunch, a simple Saturday morning or even meal prep them for the week! They’ll last up to 4 days in the fridge OR you can easily freeze these, I would just store the pancake slices in individual airtight bags to prevent freezer burn.
I topped my pancakes with some maple syrup, but you could sprinkle some powdered sugar over top or even douse them in chocolate, hey I won’t judge. This was such a fun recipe to make and one we really enjoyed! Hope you like it as much as we did!
- 2½ cups oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Juice of 1 lemon (this goes in the milk)
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a measuring cup, add milk and mix in lemon juice. Let the milk sit for about 5 to 10 minutes before adding it to the other ingredients, until milk starts to look clumpy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and lemon juice mixture, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Slowly add wet ingredients in with the dry until combined, making sure not to over mix.
- Pour batter onto a prepared baking sheet spreading in an even layer and top with sliced strawberries.
- Bake pancakes for 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cut into 12 pieces and serve with maple syrup or your favorite toppings. Enjoy!