One Pot Lemon-Rosemary Chicken
Recipe adapted from Food Network
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 pound small red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus 1 Tbsp leaves
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Juice of 2 lemons (squeezed halves reserved)
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and salt the water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Pile the rosemary leaves, garlic, 2 tsp. salt and the red pepper flakes on a cutting board, then mince and mash into a paste using a large knife. Transfer the paste to a bowl and stir in the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, cover and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken; add potatoes to the skillet and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon. Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the skillet; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast + 2 potatoes • Calories: 419 • Fat: 7 g • Carbs: 54.3 g • Fiber: 5 g • Protein: 33.1 g • WW Points+: 9 pts
LEAVE A COMMENT79 Comments