What I really love most about this recipe, aside from the fresh herbs of course, is the Dijon, Worcestershire and garlic mixture that you dip the chicken into! I found that this combination of flavors really accompanied each other well and made this dish absolutely delicious! I paired the chicken with brown rice and rosemary-olive oil bread and it did not disappoint. Perfect summer meal that was light yet very filling!
Baked Parmesan and Herb Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken cutlets
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 4 Tbsp light butter
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs. In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in Dijon mustard, Worcestershire and garlic. Remove from heat.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, roll in breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to make sure all crumbs cling. Place on baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 chicken cutlet • Calories: 241 • Fat: 9.5 g • Carbs: 6 g • Fiber: 0.1 g • Protein: 7 g • WW Points+: 4 pts