- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 60 mins
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded apple (about 2 apples)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
For the Maple Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract and shredded apple, stirring until well-combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined then fold in the raisins.
- Pour oatmeal into a prepared 8×8 or 9×9-inch baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle the top with chopped pecans. Bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes, until the oatmeal has set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the oatmeal is baking, place cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 15 to 30 seconds, until softened. Whisk in maple syrup, milk and cinnamon and mix vigorously until smooth.
- When oatmeal is done baking, remove and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Drizzle the maple glaze over each portion and enjoy!
*This baked oatmeal will last in the fridge in a sealed, airtight container for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 9.9 g
- Sodium: 164.2 mg
- Fat: 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.1 g
- Fiber: 4.2 g
- Protein: 6.6 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.