Easter Bird Nest Cookies
- 12 oz. package chow mien noodles
- 12 oz. package of white chocolate chips (or you can use butterscotch to make them more brown)
- Egg shaped candies
- Begin by melting the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, then stir and repeat until candy is melted completely and smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the noodles to the bowl of melted candy and mix (crush them up a bit, but not too much).
- Use a large spoon or a 1/4 measuring cup to measure out the cookies and place on parchment paper. Place 3 of the candy eggs in the center using some of the melted chocolate as glue.
- Allow about 5 to 10 minutes to dry and harden.
Serving Size: 1 nest • Calories: 56 • Fat: 2 g • Carbs: 7 g • Fiber: 0.1 g • Protein: 0.5 g • WW Points+: 1 pt
LEAVE A COMMENT18 Comments