Baked Zucchini Sticks
- 3 Tbsp Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. fat-free milk
- 2 large zucchini, cut lengthwise and in half (about 16 sticks)
- 1/3 cup pasta sauce, warmed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another dish and beat with a fork until well blended.
- Dip each zucchini stick first into the crumb mixture, then into the egg white mixture, allowing excess to drip back into the dish. Roll again in the crumb mixture to coat. Place zucchini sticks on prepared baking sheet; spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pasta sauce and enjoy!
Serving Size: 4 sticks + 4 tsp. marinara • Calories: 69 • Fat: 2 g • Carbs: 9 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 4 g • WW Points+: 2 pts
LEAVE A COMMENT77 Comments