Love Grown Foods was gracious enough to send me a big heaping box full of delicious granola! Now I’m not sure if you know this but I’m kind of obsessed with the stuff. I put it in my cookies, I mix it in my peanut butter and eat it with fruit (weird I know) and I absolutely CANNOT eat yogurt without some of this yummy deliciousness. Go check out their website and see for yourself!
Strawberry Granola Squares
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
- 1 1/2 cups granola of your choice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp cold butter
- 1 cup strawberry preserves (such as Smuckers)
- In a large bowl, combine the granola, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Set aside a third of the mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into a well-greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves over crust; sprinkle with reserved granola mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly around the edges. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares and store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 square • Calories: 174.5 • Fat: 5.5 g • Carbs: 30 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 5 pts