I’m so excited to eat this dessert tonight! I found this recipe on Gina’s Skinny Recipes blog and absolutely fell in love with it. I decided to make a few modifications and since I have my girlfriends coming over tonight I thought this would be the perfect thing to serve with some wine! I apologize for the picture though, I’d really love to have a better camera and cute place mats to place it over, but don’t worry I’ll get there! Anyway, this no-bake yummy cheesecake is around 200 calories and is really easy to make. Took me about 5 minutes! Hope you like it!
Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake
Recipe adapted from Skinnytaste
Serves: 8 servings
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- ¼ cup sugar or 6 Stevia packets
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12-14 strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, vanilla extract and Stevia (or sugar) for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours in the fridge, until firm.
- Arrange strawberries on top and serve.
Serving Size: 1 slice • Calories: 200 • Fat: 9 g • Carbs: 29 g • Fiber: 1.5 g • Protein: 3.1 g • WW Points+: 6 pts