Recognize this recipe??
Yep. That’s probably because I’ve made it before and it is definitely one of my favorites!! I went on vacation this weekend with my amazing family and friends and wanted to make something quick and easy that was still fun and super festive. Of course since we were all wearing bathing suits, I thought it’d be a good idea to keep it skinny 😉 There was, however, still a lot of grilling out and many cocktails consumed soo at least the dessert was healthy!
I love the 4th of July. Not just for the fireworks or the amazing hot dogs or even the nice long 3-day weekend (those are ALL great reasons of course!) But no, I truly love this holiday for the pride I have as an American and the sacrifices people make everyday to defend this country’s honor. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday with lots of yummy food and sparklers!
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- ¼ cup sugar or 6 Stevia packets
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10-12 strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 1 handful of blueberries
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, vanilla extract and Stevia (or sugar) for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours in the fridge, until firm.
- Arrange strawberries and blueberries on top and serve. Enjoy!