Sometimes the quickest and easiest things to make always end up being the sweetest. This is a treat I often throw together for breakfast when I have some extra fruit on hand. It’s quick, easy and won’t hurt your diet! Instead of sugar I drizzled a bit of honey over the raspberries for some added sweetness and whipped together some Greek yogurt and fat-free Cool Whip for a creamy, yet light texture. Top your parfait with granola of your choice and you’ve got dessert for breakfast!
Raspberry Honey Parfait
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free Cool Whip
- 2 Tbsp granola
- Rinse raspberries under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel and place in small bowl.
- Drizzle honey over top of the raspberries and gently toss together. Set aside and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt and Cool Whip until light and fluffy.
- Layer raspberries and yogurt mixture in two serving dishes and top each with a tablespoon of granola. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 parfait • Calories: 144 • Fat: 0.7 g • Carbs: 23.6 g • Fiber: 4.5 g • Protein: 6.7 g • WW Points+: 3 pts
- Serving Size: 2 Servings
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.