- 2 cups sugar-free (or fat-free) vanilla pudding
- 1 whole angel food cake or pound cake
- 3 Tbsp raspberry jam
- 5 cups blueberries
- 4 cups raspberries
- Lite Cool Whip, if desired
- Slice your angel food cake or pound cake in thin slices and stamp out 16 stars using a star-shaped cookie cutter. Spread raspberry jam on 8 of the stars and make sandwiches out of them. Place 4 of the stars around the edges on the bottom of your trifle dish. Fill in with a layer of blueberries.
- Place the leftover scraps of your cake on top of the blueberries directly in the center and spread 1 cup of vanilla pudding as your second layer. Top the pudding with a layer of raspberries and then another cup of pudding.
- Place 4 more stars around the edges of the trifle on top of the pudding and fill in with an additional layer of blueberries. Feel free to place any other scraps of cake in between the section of blueberries and top the middle off with the rest of your raspberries. Serve with cool whip and enjoy!