Happy New Year!!
As you may have already noticed, the blog has been on a bit of a hiatus since the summer, but I wanted to come back with a BANG and kick off my annual New Years giveaway! You guys if you don’t own a KitchenAid 5-Quart Stand Mixer yet then you MUST enter this giveaway immediately because it is literally one of my favorite kitchen items I have ever owned. This is my personal THANK YOU for all your sweet and thoughtful comments each day, for your patience while our family traveled and celebrated the excitement of finding out we are expecting our FIRST child, and for your honest feedback on all of my recipes. They truly mean the world to me and I wish I could give you ALL a mixer!
Here are just a few of the creative ways you can use your mixer and don’t forget all the fun attachments you can add:
- Shreds chicken (this might be my favorite!)
- Mashes potatoes
- Makes perfect pizza dough
- Fresh pasta
- Delicious meatloaf
- Ice cream
Oh and you want to know the best part?? You get to pick the color of YOUR choice! There are over 50 colors to choose from so have fun browsing! I personally own a white mixer, but have definitely had my eye on that gorgeous mint color which would look perfect in my kitchen.
Here’s How to Enter
1. Make sure to check out all the colors the KitchenAid 5-Quart Stand Mixer has to offer and comment below on which color is your favorite!
2. Click here to sign up for my newsletter (if you haven’t already) to receive updates on future giveaways and lots of new delicious recipes coming your way!
3. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway with multiple entries. Good luck!
This giveaway is open to EVERYONE in the world and ends Friday, January 11, 2019 at 12:00 AM EST so make sure to get your entries in! The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email as soon as the giveaway closes.
Sorry again for being gone from the blog so long, but I DO have some fun recipes coming your way this year and I’m also really looking forward to hearing from all of you! Have fun and thank you for entering!
Let’s make 2019 our year!