- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1 cup raw sugar
- Zest of one orange
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups Triple Sec
- 3 cups cranberry juice (I used diet)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- Spread cranberries in a single layer on a large baking sheet and chill in the freezer for at least an hour until frozen.
- In a medium bowl, muddle together mint leaves, sugar and orange zest until completely combined (I just used the end of a wooden spoon for this!) then pour the mixture into a small saucepan and add fresh orange juice, bringing to a simmer and whisking until all sugar is dissolved. Using a mesh sieve, strain out the mint and set syrup mixture aside.
- Combine vodka, Triple Sec, and cranberry juice in a large punch bowl then add the syrup mixture. Just before serving, pour in the chilled sparkling wine and frozen cranberries – this will keep the punch nice and cold. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, serve and enjoy!