So exciting news! You can find my Southwest Flank Steak with Peach Salsa featured on Miss Giuliana Rancic’s lovely site Fab Fit Fun and my delicious Funfetti Cake Dip is being featured on The Huffington Post today, EEK!
I’m always honored when other people share recipes from my blog, especially when they compliment my photos along with it. It has been such a joy working on this little bloggy of mine for the past year and a half and to say I’ve learned a lot would be an understatement. I’ve also developed lifelong passions I never knew I had – cooking and photography.
So anyways, enough of my rambling, check out this yummy pie!
Glazed Tropical Fruit Pie
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) seeded, peeled mango
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) seeded, peeled papaya
- 1 1/2 cups half-slices peeled kiwi
- For the Graham Cracker Pie Shell:
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- In a small saucepan, combine pineapple-orange juice and cornstarch on medium heat. Continue to stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir just 2 minutes more. Transfer to a large bowl and cover surface with plastic wrap. Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and sugar then add in finely crushed graham crackers, mixing well. Press graham cracker mixture evenly onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 4 to 5 minutes (edges should be light brown) and cool on a wire rack.
- Divide juice mixture among three small bowls. In each bowl, fold one fruit into juice mixture. Spoon fruit into pie shell, arranging as desired. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours. Best served with whipped cream, enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice • Calories: 185 • Fat: 7 g • Carbs: 29 g • Fiber: 2 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 5 pts
LEAVE A COMMENT21 Comments