- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp milk of choice (feel free to add more if needed for desired consistency)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Garnish with fresh chives and parsley, optional
- To steam cauliflower: In a medium to large pot, bring about 2 inches of water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets to a steamer basket and place that on top of the pot of boiling water. Steam the cauliflower for about 10 to 12 minutes, until fork tender and soft.
- To boil cauliflower: Add florets to a large pot of boiling water and season with a little salt and pepper. Boil cauliflower for about 6 to 8 minutes until fork tender and then drain in a colander.
- Transfer cooked cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor or blender and add in the rest of the ingredients (except the fresh herbs). Blend until cauliflower mash is nice and creamy, season with additional salt and pepper, if needed, and garnish with fresh chives or parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*Leftover mashed cauliflower can be stored in a sealed, airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 214 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.