- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces andouille chicken sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup chicken (or vegetable) broth or stock
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook andouille chicken sausage until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Add the onion and bell peppers and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet along with the chicken broth and cajun seasoning, mixing well. Let the cauliflower cook for 5 to 6 minutes, until softened. Make sure not to cover the pan as steaming the riced cauliflower will make it mushy.
- Turn the heat off, mix in the green onions and enjoy!
*This will last for 3 to 4 days stored in a sealed, airtight container in your refrigerator. I do not recommend freezing this meal as the texture of cooked cauliflower rice changes after being frozen and does not hold up well.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 5.9 g
- Sodium: 488.7 mg
- Fat: 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 11.7 g
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.